Tuesday 1 July 2008

wOrkINg liF3...hV to B inT3rpenD3nT

woo...today i hv started to work dy...working as customer service executive (CSE) in Maybank Group Customer Care (MGCC) in BUKIT JELUTONG, SHAH ALAM....wat da fuck...so damn far...but luckily transport provided, so i don hv to waste much on it...now hv been focusing on my career....wanted to earn more get more income...currently my plan is to save for 2 years, then i wish to buy my own car...hehe...i wish to get a TOYOTA VIOS...wao...seems like a dream tt very hard to achieve it....today was a boring day...da first moment i reach mgcc, i was taken into a meeting room for briefing, then a tour to my work station...then i was bein informed tt da trainer is busy n wud only start to train us on thurs da earliest...shit man...that means i hv to stick to the boring life again tomolo...reading on da training materials that as thick as a dictionary....whole day feels like wanna sleep...haha...i hvnt start to handle calls but oredi started to plan to work ot....i calculated tt if everyday i work ot for an hour, then in a month, i cud get extra 200 bucks only for the ot...but now so pek cek bcos thinking of transportation problem, duno if i hv transport to back to kl if i work ot til 7....haha...seems like im too 己人忧天.....recently i din miss her as badly as last few weeks...duno is bcos i don love her dy or wat....but now while blogging over here, i'm oso chatting wif her n still care bout her...haih...don care so much ler...now wat i want is to work hard n earn more money so tt i cud get my toyota vios...haha....now i hv no more pocket money or any incentive or a signle cent fr my parents, yet i still hv to pay them monthly incentive then to my sis n bro n my grandma and pay my own on my phone bil, meal n my transportation n entertaintment, shit man, earn oso not enugh to eat......hope i cud work hard n manage to earn near to 3k per month lerr.......

No comments: