Thursday 3 July 2008

d@y thR3e....Dis$@PpoinTm3nt

today is da third day workin over there...well, manage to cope wif da time quite ok today...my previous buddy was workin in pm shift, so i was assigned to buddy wif a new senior....izwan is da guy...haha, quite funny tis malay man...he is not bored at all n willing to teach...well at least buddy wif him manage to make my time pass up a bit faster, but yet still bored...haha

today lunch i after i taken my meal i go n get myself an ice cream...2.80 it cost me....mana tau after lunch i went back to office, one of da team leader gave me a 5 bucks voucher n a free ice cream drumstick voucher...man, y cant u give me earlier....but never mind....still hv chance to eat geh.....among da 10 team leaders, i wish to b in sophia team, at least she is chinese n my buddy ai ling is oso in da team....so if i team together wif her wud b much more better...but who knows i was sorted into letchumei's team....hopes i din spell my tl name wrongly....but heard fr ai ling tt she is oso quite nice n not a bad tl.....she said tml will start to give me training first wor....so i hv a high expectation toward tml activity...

well, actually im still struggling whether shud i stay in tis company....cos da pay n benefits offered by tis company was quite nice.....haih, nvm lerr...don care so much, jz try n c how it goes....hope i did make a rite decision to work in tis company.....

No comments: