Wednesday 2 July 2008

bOr3d, BorEd, $i3NzzZzz

day 2 of working in mgcc bukit jelutong...haih, its another boring day...at least today manage to listen to the conversation between my seniors n da customer...haih...still bored, luckily my senior is quite nice and did chat a lot wif me....actually some of da time still thinking of changing job..but da benefit offered to me over here seems quite good...haha, jz check out fr tl tt there is a van to send us home if v ot until 7, haha....told by my senior tt she was only converted to permanent after 1 year 8 months in contract basis...wat da fuck, tts damn long man...if im not being converted into permanent in maximum a year time, for sure i will withdraw myself fr working in mgcc....man, i do need da money to survive, i still hv car hvnt buy....well, it does suffer when u hv no car to travel arnd in kl...shit da stupid fuel price went up again...haih....gtg...zzzZZZZzZzzZZZ

No comments: